02 agosto 2010

Scenario du film Passion (1982), Jean-Luc Godard

"So the cinema which copies life, which came from life, represents life"



"The camera will do the work of making the possible probable or, rather, the probable possible. The script creates a probability: the camera makes it possible. Creating this probability is to see what might be seen if the invisible were visible"

"See, and you find. I find myself and I find myself seeking. You find yourself faced with the invisible. A vast, white surface. Like Mallarmé's blank page. A beach in a blinding sun. All is white. No trace of anything. It's an odd feeling, like finding a gap in your memory. There you are, in the very furthermost corner of you memory. You have a writer's job to do."

"A blank page confronts you, like a dazzling beach, but there is no sea. So you invent wave, I invent waves. You imagine a wave. Merely a murmur wavy, hazy, only an idea but already there is movement. I have a hazy idea: a girl running (...) It comes. It goes.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário