04 outubro 2010

I Want to Share My Solitude With You
























I can see this same landscape several times, and something new will always appear, and the every landscape, from any place, in the end may be the same, because these are images that live mostly inside of myself, not in the real world. The landscape breathes in the same rhythm I blink my eyes. The picture breathes in itself and also inside myself.

This image leaves me alone, and loneliness drives me to continue to search. It is weak, it does not speak for itself, and those words are also weak and empty.

I know you won't see this image that only exists in my mind, nor will you feel the same as I could felt when I saw it, but I know I can share a bit of this solitude with you, so you can imagine the picture that inhabits me.


Malu Teodoro
México City
2010 - 2011



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário